Monday, February 16, 2009

Truman Capote


"I can see every monster as they come in."
-Truman Capote
I'm currently at work and I couldn't think of ANYTHING to blog about (because I am soooo freaken tired!) so I decided to write about my favourite author, Truman Capote. He wrote such classics as 'In Cold Blood', 'Other Voices, Other Rooms' and my ALL TIME favourite 'Breakfast At Tiffany's.' Whoever hasn't read this book I order you to right away! lol. I'll even lend it to you if you want :) That's how good it is!
This is just a little about this amazing author. Truman Capote was born in New Orleans September 30, 1924 and died August 25, 1984. He was a Southern Gothic novelist, journalist and a celebrated man-about-town.
Also, there is a movie about him called 'CAPOTE.' :) It's SO good!
Amber M. Ryan




No comments:

Post a Comment