Monday, February 9, 2009

Days with my daughter.

What to write about ? Let ‘s see, I will write about my daughter Kayla and my mornings and days with her. Kayla is three years old. Sometimes I feel like she's much older. I spent the mornings with her since I don’t spend very many nights with her since I started school. I try to spend as much time with her before I go to class if I’m not working,. I must say it’s a real challenge balancing, school, work and a toddler. My schedule is really busy. I only have one day to myself which is Saturday. On the days that I go to school, I keep her home with me so we can spend time playing with puzzles , watching movies, and dancing . Kayla loves to dance to the Beyonce videos. One song in paticular, put a ring on it. I love her so much, and even if I’m in school , I will always try my best to be the best mom that I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment