Thursday, February 12, 2009

Comment on "A healthy Body Image"

So i just read Alessandra's post but I'm not sure I really feel that badly for Jessica Simpson.
I hadn't heard anything about her for months then all of a sudden in one week she's everywhere i turn. I guess it goes to show there's no such thing as bad publicity. I'm sure she'll end up being a spokes person for jenny craig or weight watchers and come back out on top.

While we're on the topic of Body image...
My Boss is over weight and she's the Aquatics Co ordinater aswell as an aquafit instructor. The Other morning she wasReplacing for an Aquafit class and some of the regular Aquafit ladies walked on to the pool deck and saw her infront of the class and said "oh is the class cancelled?" I told them it wasn't and that the instuctor was there and pointed to my boss the ladies then looked at each other and decided to leave. Donna teaches an excellent class but because she doesn't have the look of a fit woman, her class endded up being a quarter of the size of a normal aquafit class.
Zoe Anderson

I guess i'm trying to say it's not just the media who's putting such an emphasis on weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment