Thursday, February 26, 2009

March Madness


Well, I was speaking with my cousin last weekend. The month of March is coming up and it’s an expensive month for my family. I have fourteen birthdays to celebrate within the family. Ten years ago, we use to celebrate everyone’s birthday at the end of the month but then we stop doing this, why? I don’t recall if the person that used to organize these parties became too busy to coordinate them as time passed on, so I’ve placed myself in charge of planning this celebration at the end of the month of March. I’m planning on including theme colors, decorations, games, DJ with dancing and karaoke challenges. I will be making a birthday album to savor the memories and I’ll be looking forward to coordinating this party which I’ll be dedicating to a former family member that pass away three years ago. Her birthday was on March 10. Why call it March madness? My family is full of energy and very excitable when we get together. We tend to let ourselves go and live in the moment so we can party until our hearts content. This event is going to be a wonderful way to get my large family in one area and I will be planning it on behalf of my Cousin Maureen that we have all missed dearly. March 28/2009 here I come!!!


Nadia McCreath.

No comments:

Post a Comment