Monday, March 2, 2009

Vicky Christina Barcelona









I spent the whole weekend watching movies and 'Vicky Christina Barcelona' was by far my favourite. I'm traveling to Barcelona this summer with my best friend and this movie made me VERY excited! My boyfriend wasn't very happy about it though lol (watch the movie and you'll understand why :))





Here's a bit of the plot : Two girlfriends on a summer holiday in Spain become enamored with the same painter, unaware that his ex-wife, with whom he has a tempestuous relationship, is about to re-enter the picture.





Scarlett Johansson was amazing (what's new!) and you can't get any sexier than Javier Bardem and last but not least, Penélope Cruz. She's brilliant.





A.M.A.Z.I.N.G MOVIE! I highly recommend it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment